Farmsteads of New England, Inc. (FNE) provides services for individuals with varying abilities in a rural community, and believes:
- Each person has innate value and should be treated with dignity and respect.
- Each person has the right to determine for themselves the environments in which they live, work and play.
- Each person is unique and will thrive in the environment best suited to their individual needs and with varying level of supports.
- Each person, with support, can develop self-reliance, independence and the social skills needed for working with others.
- Each person has the right to have fun and to experience a sense of belonging, a feeling of accomplishment, and the ability to make choices.
Inherent in performing our service, we believe:
- In transparency and open communication in all aspects of our services.
- In treating our environment in a responsible and respectful manner.